ArqueDerma Certified Educationist
Christine Blackburn, RGN, INP, is a Registered Nurse (RGN) and an Independent Nurse Prescriber (INP) who has devoted her skills and knowledge to the National Health Service (NHS), full time, for over 28 years, with specialization in District Nursing and Training. In 1994, she gained her teaching and assessing certificate. She has since trained for companies such as A-1 and UXL nursing.
In 2006, she turned her focus to medical aesthetics and honed her skills on the prestigious Harley Street in London, focusing on the art of Botox®, dermal fillers, skin needling, chemical peels and Mesotherapy treatments. She is currently an Active Member of the RCN (Royal College of Nursing) and the PIAPA (Private Independent Aesthetic Practices Association, an aesthetic nurses organization)
Christine’s enthusiasm for cutting-edge medical cosmetic treatments, exceptional skills, and her professionalism assures
her patients that her treatments will enhance and enrich their lives. She offers a private and secluded clinic near Chorley, Lancashire, UK.
When asked to give a testimonial on the ArqueDerma® technique and what it means to her as an injector, Christine had this to say:
Why did you travel to California, USA, to complete a dermal filler training course?
- “This is not just a conventional dermal filling training course. I have a choice of hundreds of training courses in the UK, but not one has offered the advanced, innovative technique that I have been searching for, and found, in ArqueDerma®.
- I have spent many, many hours searching the internet, books, papers etc before finding ArqueDerma®. In my opinion, it is the most innovative and cutting edge treatment for the use of commercial dermal fillers that I have ever come across.
- I am always on the lookout for new, cutting edge, unique treatments that result in superb outcomes and ArqueDerma® ticks all my boxes for safety, longevity, cost effectiveness and end result… patient satisfaction. Happy patient=Happy practitioner.
- It is part of my ‘duty of care’ as a professional nurse to continually develop and advance professionally and as such, introduce up-to-date, beneficial patient treatments based on research into my practice. In my quest to offer superior procedures for better patient outcomes, I have now transitioned from the conventional methods of using dermal fillers to a far superior method of ArqueDerma®. This technique does not add bulk and weight to the already drooping face (conventional method) but redistributes the weight and bulk by focusing on anchoring tissue and building up and strengthening the underlying structural support system.
- The world of aesthetic medicine should know and practice this genuine innovative technique.”